Leverage Our Ecosystem
Improve Decision-Making with Intelligent Technologies
SAP® SYSTEM ASSESSMENT TOOLS
What if you could reduce the As-Is Assessment of your SAP® footprint from 1 to 2 years to 1 DAY?
IT decision-makers lack facts about the health and usage of their SAP® systems. Our goal is transparency for each client’s S/4HANA journey, leveraging efficient migrations and industry cloud integrations.
What Business and Technology Leaders need today is an independent authority with a proven and reliable way to create a rapid and comprehensive understanding about their SAP® system’s landscape.
The KPI Analyzer measures the “As-Is” Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) regarding the actual use of SAP® systems by end users, including vulnerabilities existing in the operation, custom code, and business processes transactions.
- How to drive more value from SAP® and create drill down decision support for prioritized business and technology transformations
- How to optimize the transition to S/4HANA
- The detail and implications on transformation of a specific SAP® footprint (to Level 6)
- The ratio of vanilla Vs custom code; answering the “where” and the “why”
- How many User Licenses are Passive Vs Active Users and cost for each?
- When was the last time SAP® licenses in any part of the SAP footprint were used?
- When was the last time the code was updated?
- How much of the SAP code is open to hackers and other security breeches?
- What does the unique roadmap for YOUR organization reveal and what is the best way to prioritize and optimize?
- How can you monitor the quality of transformation efforts quickly and reliably?
Time to value for clients is 1 day, down from the regular 9-12 months or more of typical migration services that rely on workshops with disruptive impacts to their organization.
Clients are given clear recommendations of actions to be taken to achieve future readiness.
world-class cyber security
How can YOU remain cyber resilient in an unpredictable world?
The most sophisticated cyber attacks ARE ALREADY using artificial intelligence & machine learning.
- The average breech takes 191 days (6.5 months) to detect using conventional tools - we detect and shut down breeches in seconds.
- Traditional solutions are old, historical patches, our recursive tools constantly refine their accuracy in near real time.
- 94% of attacks start with an email, yet traditional security controls are historical patches and continue to fall short. The situation is getting worse, as spear phishing, impersonation attacks, and deep fakes gain in subtlety and sophistication.
Empower your organization to fight the malicious threat actors with the right solutions
Machine learning plays a significant role in the ongoing fight against cyber crime.
The use of cyber AI can help broaden the horizons of existing cyber security solutions and pave the way to create new ones.
Cyber AI is a scalable self-learning technology – like the human immune system, it learns ‘on the job’, from the data and activity that it observes in situ. This means making billions of probability-based calculations in light of evolving evidence.
Our Machine Learning and AI algorithms detect and respond to cyber threats across diverse digital environments including cloud and virtualized networks, IoT, and industrial control systems.
WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PROACTIVELY PROTECT YOUR ORGANIZATION?
WE OFFER A 30-DAY, NO OBLIGATION FREE TRIAL HERE!
ai, big data & cognitive science
Seamlessly Integrate Data Across Functions
AI and cognitive science help healthcare organizations deliver the best predictions and outcomes for patients, while driving down costs and significantly personalizing patient care.
Our advanced analytics, big data, and cloud solutions have a systematic approach towards enterprise AI solutions:
- Trusted AI partner for several Fortune 500 customers
- Expertise in managing the cognitive journey for enterprise customers
- Demonstrated capability in developing and deploying Enterprise AI applications
- 99.99% Application uptime with minimal/no interruption
Combine Deep Learning-based professional services and modularized AI components according to your organization’s cognitive maturity.
predictive BEHAVIORAL analytics
Quantify Human Behavior in Real-Time
Educated guesses based on human analysis of historical data is putting business at risk, leaving a critical gap – and money on the table.
Necessary integrations can be complex, hampering many companies from committing resources to digital transformation initiatives.
Acquired Insights understands these complexities. Consolidate multiple sources of structured, semi-structured and unstructured predictive data to create a 360◦ real-time view of your business.
Simply put, every medical procedure, credit application, Facebook post, movie recommendation, e-mail, and purchase of any kind — each positive or negative outcome or review, each successful or failed transaction can be captured, analyzed and acted on.
No More Trial and Error
Using a combination of behavioral analytics tools, human behavior can be quantified — IN REAL-TIME.
Our focus is on the rapid implementation of highly customized, secure, non-intrusive solutions, leveraging existing client software, releases and legacy systems. Bridge the gap between disparate systems, processes, technology and people - effectively reducing exposure, risk, and liability.
re-imagine the status quo
- SIMPLIFY- streamline and optimize the online user experience
- CUSTOMIZE - improve compliance and risk control, customer life cycle management; supports next-best-action optimization
- PERSONALIZE - quantify digital body language and behavioural cues across multiple devices, digital products and customer touch points
- ITERATE – real-time omni-channel ecosystem, adaptive pricing, risk selection, at-risk clients, fraud, triage, ID trends, and more
- INNOVATE – enterprise applications of robotics, chatbots, cognitive technology, natural language processing (NLP), block chain
- AUTOMATE – reduce or eliminate highly repetitive and routine manual activities; data collection and data quality management (DQM)
- CONVERT – analyze thousands of unique behavioral data points and predict outcomes in real-time to increase conversion rates
- CONTROL - optimize customer-product behavioral dynamics based on business objectives (KPI’s)
- RETAIN – tailor products and services to deliver highly targeted, personalized offers, deliver a seamless multi-channel experience, improve cross-sell/upsell
STREAMLINE YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY
Flexibility, Speed & Convenience
Facilitated by our foundational approach, Acquired Insights' Clarity™ Framework combines sophisticated technologies, advanced analytical insights and human expertise to
STREAMLINE YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY
Create a full range of functional, agile and collaborative environments.
Our multi-faceted, non-intrusive Clarity™ Framework consolidates connected devices, AI & machine learning, blockchain, data analytics, and platforms. Clarity™ is so flexible, it can be used in a wide variety of industries AND is agnostic with respect to the source of data.
OUR SUPER app
Deliver the Right Information, at the Right Time, to the Right Person
Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and predictive analytics are an essential part of everyday modern business. But, how does knowledge become a TANGIBLE asset?
Intelligent Automation Tools.
Knowledge is power and a key driver of business continuity. The unique intellectual capital held in your company provides a distinct competitive advantage if you can fully access it and exploit its potential.
When intelligent automation addresses human needs and leverages human expertise - knowledge is converted into the most valuable new asset in your company.
Through our KaZam! App, your smart device becomes a distinctly unique user interface.
Tacit and explicit knowledge from massive volumes of disparate sources of data are transformed into real-time, actionable insights, predictions AND suggestions. KaZam! delivers the right information, at the right time, to the right person - securely.
The real beauty happens when KaZam! is combined with advanced machine learning and predictive analytics . Knowledge management can now be planned, budgeted and controlled not only as a technology investment, but as a TANGIBLE capital asset.
Suite 6 - 2115 South Service Road W.
Oakville, ON, L6L 5W2 Canada
Copyright © 2020 Acquired Insights Inc.